Areas You're Curious About

Home Forums Discussion Areas You're Curious About

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wick 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wick
    Creator

So what areas in Athia (places on the map, areas listed in the Places section, or even the unmarked/unknown areas of the world) are you most curious about, or otherwise interested in exploring?

timlwhite
    Participant

The Naga areas are super interesting to me!

Asheron
    Participant

I’d be interested in knowing more about Maranthis.  It seems like such a cool place in House Draur, with so many things to explore.  The last surviving Arcane Acadamy, passages into forgotten catacombs, and towers stretching into the clouds.  Why did people there move away from practicing Arcane magic in a place that seems to radiate that, and been able to aid in so many avenues.  In the side of a mountain at the edge of the ocean seems like it would have incredible views for the people there, and so many reasons to stay and learn.  I’d be interested to hear it’s story.

Wick
    Creator
    Creator

I’ve always eyed that small collection of islands in the Sea Of Dragons – south of the Dragon Coast.  Being near the elves of Aerthis, the mages of House Draur, and far enough off from civilization, I’m always envisioning the sorts of things that might find themselves in such a place.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.